Disable Pop-Up Blocker
If you are experiencing difficulties making payments or viewing statements online, please make sure that your pop-up blocker is either disabled or set to allow pop-ups from MyMidco.com. Follow the instructions below for your specific web browser to learn how to disable your pop-up blocker.
- Internet Explorer 7 & 8:
- Tools >> Pop-up Blocker >> Click "Turn Off Pop-up Blocker"
- Tools >> Internet Options >> Privacy >> Uncheck "Turn Off Pop-up Blocker"
- Mozilla Firefox 1, 2 and 3:
- Tools >> Options >> Content >> Uncheck "Block Popup Windows'"
- Safari (MAC):
- Safari >> Click "Block Pop-Up Windows" to uncheck
- Safari 6 (MAC):
- Safari >> Preferences >> Click "Security"
- Turn off “Block pop-up windows”
- Safari (Windows):
- Click Tools icon (looks like a gear on upper right side) >> Click "Block Pop-Up Windows" to uncheck
- Tools >> Quick Preferences >> Click "Open Pop-ups in Background" or "Open All Pop-ups"
- Google Chrome
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar >> Select Settings >> Click Show advanced settings >> In the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings button >> In the "Pop-ups" section, select "Allow all sites to show pop-ups." Customize permissions for specific websites by clicking Manage exceptions.
If your web browser is not listed or you continue to experience problems, please contact Customer Service at 1.800.888.1300.
Back to Resource Center