Watch Your Favorite Shows On Your Schedule With A Midcontinent® DVR
It’s a shame to call it Midco’s “standard” DVR because if you’ve never had one, it’s going to blow you away. Yes, as a Digital Video Recorder, it records your favorite shows so you can watch them anytime. But that’s just scratching the surface. What else can your Midcontinent DVR do?
- Pause and rewind LIVE TV.
- Record two shows at the same time.
- Record an entire season of your favorite show.
- Triple overtime? No problem! Set extra time limits on sports or other recordings to capture the whole thing.
- Hit the On Demand Button for thousands of hours of entertainment, much of it FREE.
- See what’s on tonight. Tomorrow. Next week. And easily find what you want.
- Program your DVR from anywhere using your handheld device with Remote Record. So even if you’re away from the TV, you’re still plugged in!
- HD Digital Receiver: Access all digitally delivered channels - including high definition programming - Digital Music channels, On Demand, even Pay-Per-View.
- Standard Digital Receiver: Don't want a DVR, but still want access to all digital channels, Digital Music channels, On Demand and Pay-Per-View? We've got the Digital Receiver you need.
- HD Digital Adapter**: The HD Digital Adapter can access premiums in HD, Digital Music, a simple now/next guide and all the Preferred and Basic Cable lineups. It’s the next best thing if you just want the basics and don’t care about recording.
- Digital Adapter: Older TVs connected directly to a cable outlet will need to be connected to a Digital Adapter in order to receive your current channels.
- CableCARD: Have a digital TV, and want to keep that streamlined look? Midcontinent CableCARDs are credit-card-sized plug-ins that you can use to watch digital and HD channels without other equipment.
- Remote Control: Your remote control is the key to making the most of your Midcontinent Cable TV service, from your TiVo® DVR to a Digital Adapter.
- TiVo DVR*: Unlike any other recording device. Sure, you can pause and rewind live TV. You can also record up to 300 hours. Record whole seasons or up to six shows at the same time. That’s smart. Now let’s talk GENIUS: your TiVo DVR uses your THUMBS UP and THUMBS DOWN history to learn what you like and give you great recommendations. Watch Netflix. Check out the latest viral videos and more on YouTube. Use your TV to listen to Spotify® or Pandora® music. Set recordings remotely. And so much more. Learn more about the TiVo experience!
- TiVo Minis: Add a TiVo Mini or two and enjoy whole home viewing; record in one room, pause, watch and play in another.
- TiVo Stream: Add the TiVo Stream to your TiVo DVR to do amazing things such as:
- Stream a recorded show to multiple mobile devices SIMULTANEOUSLY (iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch devices running iOS 5.1 or later).
- Watch a show on a mobile device, while it records on your DVR.
- Transfer a show to a mobile device.
*Minimum of MidcoNet Xstream 1.0 Internet or higher speeds in addition to Cable TV are required for TiVo services. $4/mo. TiVo Service Fee applies.
**In order to receive HD movie channels account must have one piece of advanced digital equipment (TiVo, DVR, HDDCT, DCT, or CableCARD).